LogMeIn123 is an easy-to-use remote access software that lets you connect to computers on your network from anywhere. It also has many other useful features like file transfer, screen sharing, and more. Get it today! But first, let’s take a closer look at what it is, how to apply, and log in, and let’s give it a quick evaluation.
What is LogMeIn123? & How does LogMeIn123 work?
WWW Logmein123 com is a remote support tool that enables technical support to securely access your computer from any location to do diagnoses or to resolve any issue, providing you have a strong and reliable internet connection. To fix any issues with your computer, your IT support specialist can instantly access it from anywhere using this Remote Desktop tool (Here is everything to know about Remote Desktop).
WWW LogMeIn123 COM – Free Remote Support Trial
If you are not already subscribing to LogMeIn, you will need to create a free account. The free account is a 14-day trial account that gives you access to download the LogMeIn software.
- Click this link
- Fill out the registration form
- Then Click Start Free Trial (An activation email would be sent)
- Activate the account
- After clicking the activation link, the setup LogMeInRescueTechnicianConsoleApp.msi will automatically start downloading.
NOTE: The free trial lasts for only 14 days.
We are now done with the step on how to get a free remote support trial account. Now let us move on to the next topic.
How to Download, Install & Set up LogMeIn123
Downloading the app is easy and does not need any extra assistance. That is after you have gotten the PIN code that you can proceed to download. But even if you don’t have a pin code, we will guide you through the step of getting one. For those that just opened a new free trial account, when clicking the activation link, an application, LogMeInRescueTechnicianConsoleApp.msi, will be downloaded onto your computer.
But for those who already have an account, to download this software, click this Link. If it doesn’t automatically start downloading, you can click the Didn’t launch? Download again button, to prompt another download.
- After the download is complete, Run the setup.
- Select your preferred language, then click next.
- Click next to all the following prompted messages and then click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the software, then click next.
- Then click the install button.
WWW LogMeIn123 COM Login
After that installation is completed, it will prompt a LogMeIn client window to open on your PC. This is where you would need to log in. Here is a simple guide to the steps of logging in.
- Open the LogMeIn Client Window.
- Click on Log in.
- Log in to your account.
- Then the LogMeIn control panel will prompt up.
- You are all set up and ready to go.
How to Use LogMeIn123
There are mainly two ways that you can use LogMeIn. You can use it either as a host or as a client. But what exactly does it mean to be a client or a host? You might ask. Well, being a Host just means that your computer or PC is the device that another computer would control. While being a client means that you would be controlling a Hosts PC.
You could be asking yourself, “How can I become a Host or a Client?” We will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to do that, so don’t worry. But before we begin, please note that both devices must have LogMeIn installed for both of these methods.
LogMeIn Host – How to Use LogMeIn to Let Someone Control your Computer
The feature allows you to share your screen with another person. This gives them the ability to control your PC. To perform this action, all you have to do is.
- Go to the Desktop Sharing Menu in the LogMeIn control panel software and click Send Invitation.
- A new window will pop up and they expect you to set a self-district timer for the link, click Next
- Then select the method of invitation you want, whether you want to send it yourself or you want it automated.
- When the receiver clicks the link that was sent to their email, a window will pop up
- click accept before 30 seconds or the window will expire
- Choose how much access to your computer you want this person to have.
That is practically all. Although, while you are hosting, you will have the ability to pause hosting or screen sharing, or you can just disconnect it together.
LogMeIn Client – How to Use LogMeIn to Control Another Computer
This time, the tool lets you use your computer to access someone else’s screen, which is the exact opposite of hosting. You are now able to command another PC thanks to this. The only thing you need to do to complete this task is.
- Open the LogMeIn control panel software.
- Find and select the PC you want to connect to.
- Click the computer icon at the bottom left of the PC you selected.
- Enter the logins for the computer you selected, then click Ok.
- You now have access to the other computer.
Conclusion On www.logmein123.com Remote Support.
After completely going through this article, you now know the various ways to activate your LogMeIn123 on any PC. You also know that LogMeIn support is used mainly for technical support.
Is GoTo the same as LogMeIn?
Yes, they are similar. Simply said, GoTo was formerly known as LogMeIn until the brand name got changed. Even after changing the name of the company, more people still use the LogMeIn brand than the GoTo brand, thus they decided to keep it in use.
What is support LogMeIn rescue?
A tool used by technicians to remotely access computers and mobile devices is called LogMeIn Rescue.
Is LogMeIn1234 real?
No, it is just a common misunderstanding among people, when typing LogMeIn123 they mistakenly add a 4 at the end.
Is Logmein123 Free?
No, it is not free, but they give a 14-day free trial.
Also, Check Out: