We just got new leaks regarding the Google Pixel Fold and Pixel 7a. 9to5Google released an article on the Google I/O event which would be on this month, May 2023. The event is expected to showcase more details about these upcoming devices. In this article, we will be pointing out some of the things expected to happen in the upcoming event.
Important Points to Note on this New Google I/O Event
As we said above, we will be pointing out some of the things expected to occur in the upcoming Google I/O event. Here are some important points to note:
- Google is set to launch the Pixel Fold and Pixel 7a in mid-June of this year, 2023.
- The Pixel Fold will be available in two colors: Carbon and Porcelain. Basically just white and black.
- The Pixel Fold will come with official cases in Haze Midtone, Porcelain, and Sky color options.
- The Pixel Fold will only be available in a 256GB storage variant, with a 512GB variant only available in one color. The Carbon colorway.
- The Pixel Fold will use the Tensor G2 chipset found in last year’s Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro.
- The Pixel 7a will be available in 3 colors: Carbon, Cotton, and Arctic Blue colors.
- The Pixel 7a will only have a 128GB storage option. Since it is a mid-range.
- A new blue variant of Pixel Buds A-Series is also set to release on the same date.
- The Pixel Fold is expected to have a larger foldable screen. This means smaller bezels. Which is going to be better compared to other foldable devices from other companies.
- The Pixel 7a is a mid-range device and could feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Unlike the previous pixel 7 lineups which used the Tensor G2 chip.
- The Pixel Fold is one of the most anticipated releases from Google, as it is the company’s first foray into the foldable device market.
- It is unclear if the Pixel Fold will support expandable storage through a microSD card slot.
- It is unclear if the Pixel 7a will come with any new features or technologies compared to previous mid-range devices from Google.
More Things To Note About The Google Pixel Fold And 7a Leaks
The leaked retail listings suggest that the Pixel Fold and Pixel 7a could be available for purchase in June, although exact dates have not been confirmed. However, The Google I/O event in May is expected to showcase more details about these upcoming devices.
Not just a while back, we did a bit on Exclusive First Look on The Google Pixel Fold (The First Google Foldable). Along with it’s expected pricing, specs and release date. Also, it is important to note that these details are based on leaked information and have not been confirmed by Google, so somep details could be subject to change.
Final Thoughts On Google I/O Event – Pixel Fold & 7a June Launch
In conclusion, the use of the Tensor G2 chipset in the Pixel Fold could potentially offer improved performance and features compared to other foldable devices on the market. Also, the Pixel 7a is expected to be a successor to the Pixel 4a, 5a and 6a. Which were both popular mid-range devices from Google.
Also, Check Out: